光铸德莱尼
关键词Light:圣光/灯
男性
我喜欢开着灯的感觉。实际上我并没有多少选择...
I like it with the lights on. Not that I really have a choice...
屋里是不是变得更亮了?因为你刚刚让我心里小鹿乱撞。
Has it gotten brighter in here? Because you just turned me on.
turn on用在东西上是开启什么东西比如开灯...用在人身上嘿嘿嘿
我本以为我身上的纹身是纳鲁语中的“圣光的保卫者”。后来我发现它实际上说的是“发光的山羊”。
I thought my tattoo said "Light's Defender" in naaru. I found out it actually says "glowing goat".
goat可以用来指一个人好色。
你的这句话很奇怪。你说会功夫的大熊弟?在阿古斯我们把这叫做马戏团。
This world of yours is very strange. Talking bears who practice kung fu? On Argus, we call that a circus.
登船这么久,能重新踏在结实的土地上很棒。但这些坚硬的表面简直在谋杀我的蹄子!
After being aboard a ship for so long, it is nice to walk on solid ground again. All those hard surfaces were murder on my hooves!
为了艾尔...<咳>阿古斯。为了阿古斯!
My life for Aiur...
艾尔...星际争霸梗
你见维迪卡尔上的床铺吗?我可以安排一个私人参观活动。
Have you ever seen the bunks on the Vindicaar? I can arrange a private tour.
上床..船,上船吧。
如果再让我听到你们这些本地人叫我行走的吊灯,我发誓我一定...
If one more of you natives calls me a walking chandelier, I swear I'll...
不好意思我的纹身可能看上去不那么亮了。我昨晚忘记给自己充电了。
Sorry if my tattoos look a little dim. I forgot to charge my battery last night.
面部触手?我们脸上没长触手!如果真长了,那岂不是意味着德莱尼是虚空的密探,渗透进你们的社会博取信任好在未来毁灭它?并且我十分确定你不是在暗指...那个吧...
Face tentacles?! We do NOT have face tentacles! If we did, that would mean draenei are secretly emissaries of the Void, gaining your trust as we infiltrate your society so that we can bring about its end. And I'm certain you're not implying THAT... are you?
纯洁的我表示没有看懂。
我在街上是个德莱尼...但到了床单上是个艾瑞达。
I'm a draenei on the streets... but an eredar in the sheets.
维迪卡尔是一艘非常快的飞船。这么说吧,它可以以光速飞行。
The Vindicaar is a fast ship. You could say it travels at Light speed.
女性
当你心中充满疑虑时...只要触摸任何发光的东西就好了。
When in doubt... touch anything that glows.
不,我的尾巴上并没有什么发光的印记。
No, I do not have a glowing stamp above my tail.
你见过我的狗了吗?他的名字叫...直接解释了:改编自Archenon poros,德莱尼npc口头禅,“祝你好运”。 bark是犬吠,pup是小狗。
Have you met my dog? His name is Barkenon Puppos.
叫脚趾有些言过其实了。蹄子可以省去很多修指甲的时间!
Toes are overrated. Hooves make pedicures go sooooo much faster.
我不推荐你在维迪卡尔上光着蹄子走路。我们总是能在地上找到没被扫干净的微小水晶碎片。
I don't recommend walking barehoof on the Vindicaar. We keep finding tiny shards of crystal that didn't get swept up.
我们暂时还没有把维迪卡尔开到沟里去...但根据以往的行程记录,这只是个时间问题。
We haven't crashed the Vindicaar yet... but given our track record, it's only a matter of time.
身为光铸德莱尼有一点不好,就是我的自!拍!照!总是曝光过度。
One downside of being Lightforged is that my S.E.L.F.I.E.S. are always overexposed.
你站在纳鲁边上照啊。
图拉扬是我这一千多年里见过的唯一一个人类。我推测所有人类都是满头灰发和满身伤疤。
Turalyon was the only human I saw for a thousand years. I assumed all of them were grizzled and scarred.
我身上发光的地方包括我的眼睛,我的纹身,我的盔甲...我说,有什么不能发亮的吗?
My turn-ons include my eyes, my tattoos, my armor... I mean, what doesn't turn on?
turn on,见前文解释
我也许是在圣光中经受的铸造,但我知道如何在暗处作乐...
I may be forged in the Light, but I know how to have fun in the dark.
光铸德莱尼都是喜欢黑暗的冒险家。
你看过先知维纶表演的新舞蹈吗?他把他称作玛凯雷娜。
Have you seen Prophet Velen's new dance? He calls it the Mac'Areena.